Where is your high school class ring at?

Did you get one? If not, why? If you did then where is it at? How long did you wear it after high school? What year did you graduate in?

I got one after my mom begged me too. She was afraid that if I didn't get one, then I wished I would later on. I wore my then boyfriend's-now hubby's ring during most of our senior year but we broke up right before graduation and I wore my ring for another year after that. It now sits in my jewerly box. I graduated HS in 2000.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 1:57 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mines in my jewelry box. i wore it all thru senior year & the first few months of my freshmen year at college. its a beautiful ring, gold w/ a green stone (school colors) & my name is on the inside, but its just too clunky! i graduated in 2003
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:29 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I graduated in 1991. I lost my class ring when I got pist at my then boyfriend and threw it at him. $200 ring lost because of stupidity. Oh well , I spend more then that a week now on junk.
    Anonymous

• I had one. I graduated in 95 and I love my ring. It has a violin under the stone (which is the color of my birthstone). then on the side it had orchestra and my name and the other side had our school crest.
    I wore it until about my 2nd year of college. It's now in a box in the drawer of my dresser.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:02 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i wear mine today cause my grandma bought if for me when i was a sophmore, but my gma passed away mothers day of 08. and it means alot to me, and i was the first one to graduate out of her grandkids, i graduated in 06
    zackarysmommy

Answer by zackarysmommy at 2:04 PM on May. 23, 2009

• LOL, you all are youngins lol. I have mine, and I graduated in 1988
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:07 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Mine is somewhere in my bedroom I wore it for a few after I graduated but I found out I was pregnant 8 months after graduation I gradutated in 05
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:07 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I graduated in 07 =) And its sitting in my jewelry box. I couldnt wear it after high school because i joined the army right after school and i was not allowed to wear it. I used to put it on a neckless and wear it that way lol And i graduated in white. All the guys wore blue robes. Those were my school colors.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:34 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I graduated in 2003, and got my ring my senior year of high school.. I wore it all the time until when I was 20 and moved out. I took it off to take a shower (like I do with all my jewelry) and placed it in the soap dish (that we used to put our jewelry in for these times).. and my roommate was throwing a party.. I went to my room when I was done to pick out some clothes, and while I was getting dressed someone must have gone to the bathroom, because when I walked in to put it back on an hour later it was gone.. I was pissed..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:43 PM on May. 23, 2009

• class of 2005 and mine is on my night stand . lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I didn't get one. I went to three different high schools and graduated early, so high school didn't mean anything to me. I do have my husband's though. He gave it to me when we were 17. I graduated in January of 1997.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:00 PM on May. 23, 2009