Why is it more men walk out of relationships than women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because women are needy. I have seen women stay in horrible relationships, never one did they say I am leaving this asshole.
    There is no way I would stay in a bad relationship, but I don't have self esteem problems either
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:03 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Because men no longer know how to truly be men.. lol. Seriously though, most men no longer know how to take responsibility for their actions, or stay true to their commitments.. so they walk away. There are women who do this as well.. but not nearly as much as the men do it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:50 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Around me, it's the reverse. The women walk because they are strong enough to not put up with shit and can take care of themselves and their families on their own.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 3:55 PM on May. 23, 2009