what can i use for my baby gums he is 5 months and teething

nene194

Asked by nene194 at 2:06 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Baby orjel is your best bet.
    Good luck
    Cassie14

Answer by Cassie14 at 2:08 PM on May. 23, 2009

• oragel and freeze a teething ring and let him suck on that. you could also give some mortion for the pain!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 2:09 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Orajel is great in theroy but the truth is the drool just washes it off. Try a cold teething ring or a vibrating teether. My dd and ds had one and it worked miracles when they were teething. You can find it here:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2792502

I think they I bought theirs at Walmart.  Good luck!

sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 2:16 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Vibrating teether and Hylands teething tablets. Or you can let them suck on an ice cube. They have these things with netting that can hold the ice cube so when it gets small your LO won't choke on it, just get the liquid.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:51 PM on May. 23, 2009

• we loved teething tablets! they are affordable and seemed to soothe the pain longer than orajel! we also would wet a wash cloth and freeze it! she loved that! or i would freeze her passys! GOOD LUCK! :)
    Vannahbugsmommy

Answer by Vannahbugsmommy at 3:04 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Something cold to suck on will do. I don't think you are supposed to freeze the teething rings, though. Just put them in the fridge.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 4:49 PM on May. 24, 2009