Does any one else have extremely annoying neighbors that you CANNOT stand?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:10 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. We live in a 3 family house. We are on the top floor and this really old woman is in the basement. I CANNOT STAND THAT OLD HAG. All she does is complain about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. And it's always "I'm gonna call the cops/the dog catcher" blah blah blah. Jump off a bridge.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:12 PM on May. 23, 2009

• YES! I live in a duplex so our house is attatched, and my nieghbor is soooo nosey! She is always looking in my windows and asking what he are doing!!! We cant bring anything home with out her asking about it! She is an older woman, and lets her adults children live with her, and they take up all the parking spaces, or will park behind my car so I cant get out! ugh! i hate it! She will tell our lanlord if we dont follow rules but she breaks them all the time, and i am not the type to call and tell! she annoys the hell out of me!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 2:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Well, its not that I cant stand them, but I really try to ignore them. They let their 3 yr old child outside to ride up and down the street with no one watching her. I found her in my home on 2 occasions when I didnt know who she was and I didnt know she was there. Thats annoying.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:19 PM on May. 23, 2009

• my neighbors r pretty good!!!there old or jus at work or sumthin wen my sons at his activist!!
    they help us were close to the pl across th estreet....i wanna say were th ebad neighboors if anythin...lol
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 2:19 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I have great neighbors! I can't complain about them!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Not really now, but we used to. We live on an Army base and where we used to live, there was a woman who was the biggest gossip. She knew everything about everyone on the whole block and if she ever caught me(or anyone) outside, she would talk for hours!! She would talk about whoever, ask inappropriate questions(when are you going to get pregnant? and stuff like that) and then she'd talk about herself. She was such a nosy nancy! I always tried to hurry inside if I saw her!! I was not the only one who felt that way either!!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 2:32 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Well we have a neighbor that was very disrespectful about the grown children parking in their driveway when the ambulance and fire department had our drive blocked. He was almost dying...and we were scolded not to use the drive without permission. an emergancy and we are supposed to call 1st. Don't get it.
    Nannykaffy

Answer by Nannykaffy at 3:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Yep =]

We live in a big house that was turned into four apartments like a million years ago. We live on the bottom floor, and our upstairs neighbors are SO ANNOYING.

They have sex three times a day in the middle of the day. I swear they wait for my fiance to go to work too...because as soon as his car pulls out of the driveway, I hear the squeaking start.

They also pound through the hallways upstairs at all hours of the night. Their living room is above our daughter's bedroom, and they've woken her up sometimes with their loud TV.

I have written two or three journals about how annoying they are xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:47 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I thank god for my neighbors they are the good ones too we are the loud ones..lol they are always nice to us and my dogs are barkers and they are cool , thank heavens
    SPECIALK619

Answer by SPECIALK619 at 4:34 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Let's just say the cops know my neighbors really well.They're on a first name basis!They hardly ever take their garbage out,the yard is a mess,the basement we share looks like a disaster area,they're noisy,their friens park in our spot all the time and when my hubby comes home after working 12 hrs,he can't even get in the driveway! Last week one of them cut down half our other neighbors new shrubs down!And denied it and swore up a storm! Our landlord is way beyond pissed!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:48 PM on May. 23, 2009