Do you shop at garage sales ?

I LOVE THEM!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:11 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• I look them up on craigslist every weekend and go!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 2:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I do like garage sales but I don't shop too much at them. I dont really have time on the weekends to do that. I get really good deals at the outlet mall that is less than 3 miles from my home so it works out better for me to do that. I get new clothes at name brand stores for yard sale prices sometimes plus I have my coupons. It just works out better for me to shop there during the week.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Love Yard Sales!! But lately trying to get ready to have one myself.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 2:19 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Sometimes.

I found a cute little wooden chair that was painted gold. I stripped the paint and varnished it. The color of the wood is beautiful.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:45 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I love them too!!!
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 3:58 PM on May. 23, 2009

• yes, i bought a primitive shelf for a 1.00. I also love the idea that a friend of mine has. She has a furniture consignment store called Second Home. I live in the country now and have downsized and think her idea is great for me. We split 50/50 which is better than nothing.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:26 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I LOVE yard sales! I will shop and shop and shop! My garage saling buddy lives too far away to go with me anymore, so I'm hoping to find someone really soon to make it more fun...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 2:09 PM on May. 24, 2009

• The idea of buying someone else's trash bothers me.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:49 PM on May. 24, 2009

• i like looking and sometimes i will buy something but not often i have a few phobias and that doesnt play well with used things lol
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 9:57 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would never buy clothes,shoes or any plates or applicanes.I would buy a lawnmower,airconditoner or anything that has to do with the outside of my house not the inside.I bought a huge air conditioner for my dogs used it was great.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 12:38 AM on May. 25, 2009