• In the Spotlight:

Is it wrong?

I have a lot of family and friends and they have kids.Most of them are older and but alot of them aren't and there BAD.Is it wrong that I dont like some of them.I kinda feel bad because the way that I feel but I can't help it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. It's not wrong. Some people, family or not, just aren't worth the space they take up on this earth. A few of my cousins are that prime example.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:17 PM on May. 23, 2009

• No it is not wrong! My step sister will tell me how my son doesnt listen and how bad he is, and he isnt he is a good kid! I mean he has his moments but every kid does! But she lets her almost 2 year old son do what ever he wants! He wont sit in a high chair he will stand up and almost fall out, she lets him throw food, and he hits her and she doesnt do anything! We used to meet and go out to lunch a lot but I cant stand dealing with that, so we dont meet up any more! So no it is not wrong, i have a hard time like other peoples children too, I mean it is hard because everyone raises their children differently!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 2:27 PM on May. 23, 2009