IF you had all children of one gender wahts the most times you would try for the other?

we found out we are hvaing our 2nd little boy.. We hoped ofr a girl but he is healthy and thats all that matters.. besides brothers will be fun! we will try one more time in about 3 years and if we end up with 3 boys we are done.. i will love my children regadless of their gender but it would nice to have a girl the last time around.. we knew we only wanted 2 or 3 anyways

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:14 PM on May. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I feel ya... I've always wanted a girl. I just had my 2nd boy feb 4th. I was upset about it for a long time because I knew I would not be able to have another child. Everyone around me had girls this year so that made it even worse. For those that are ignorant of this issue, it's called gender disappointment and it's very real. The best way to put it is, you love the children you have you just long for the child that you don't have. I hope it works out for you. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:17 PM on May. 23, 2009

• We wouldnt have had more than 2 children, regardless of their sex
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:14 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I probably wouldn't try at all unless I just wanted a child and didn't care whether it was a boy or girl. The idea of trying for a certain gender leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I would hate that my children thought I was disappointed in having them.
    Anna924

Answer by Anna924 at 2:18 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i dont think any1 would make there kids feel like they were dissapointed in having them cuz of there sex, but anywaaaayyyy...the most i would have is 3 my sister has 5 kids. she had 3 boys and den her 4th aand 5 th were girls.so i say if the 3rd is boy push for that girl lol
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:24 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I can understand trying for a girl. But with the cost of raising children now days. I wouldn't take on more than our family can handle. But good luck with all your wishes
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 2:24 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I have three boys and I wouldn't try at all for a girl. I really have never wanted a girl. lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:52 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i have 2 boys and so crave a girl... we still are undecided as to weather we will try for more in the future.. eiother way it will be atleast 3 years before we try.... so we ahve a while!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:57 PM on May. 23, 2009

• You get what you get...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:01 PM on May. 23, 2009