child support

I'm a single mom with one child.And my BD is married.I really dont call and ask him for nothing unless I really really need it.I called him yesterday and asked him can he take his DD over my mom house because I had to go to work .He acted like I just asked him for a million dollars.And he dont really get her any cloths he just out here like he dont have a DD. should I go to child support on him?

Youngstown1

Asked by Youngstown1 at 2:34 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not positive because I'm not going through that, but I think in order for you to receive child support you have to have custody of your DD through family court.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:37 PM on May. 23, 2009

• You should go to child support because he is the child's father and he should contribute to her upbringing. I don't know what your communication/relationship is but it should be about taking care of your child not you let him know that. good luck.
    nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 2:49 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Child support is to support the child, so YES you should go for child support.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:15 PM on May. 23, 2009