okay so last night i took hpt and it showed up within seconds a faint blue line what would cause that other than preggo?

the line was there you didn't have to look hard to see it but then this morning i took another and its really faint. The digital one says not preggo I'm not sure what to think. Any ideas, how do you go from getting pos to neg. Maybe i'm not far along and levels aren't high enough and i just got lucky with the first one. My breast are really sore little funny headed this morning and my cervix has this twitching heart beat feeling in it like when ur eye lid twitches. Having weird dreams I'm not sure whats going on

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 2:34 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know that twitchy feeling youre talking about. I got that realllly reallllly down low the first time I was pregnant. I started feeling it before I even had any idea I was pregnant. I would just wait a few days and take another one... or go ahead and make a doctors appt. Just treat your body like you ARE pregnant until you know FOR SURE that you arent'... GL!
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 2:37 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i would wait a couple days and take another one.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 2:37 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I'd just wait a few days and take another test.. maybe the one that came out negative wasn't good for some reason. Good luck hun.. I myself have never had this happen.
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 2:37 PM on May. 23, 2009

• The digital readings probably have to be a certain amt before you will get a pos result, but on the ones with lines...if its there at ALL, faint or not, then its pos. I remember my last two being really faint and barely there, but still it was there. I remember the cervix twitch....LOL...I would say yes. Just my guess though.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:38 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I took 3 of the ones with the lines and all 3 were a faint positive when I found out I was prego. I'd say you're pregnant :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:44 PM on May. 23, 2009

• digitals are not as sensitive. Most take 50 hcg to turn positive and the line tests take 10-25 hcg to turn. Wait another day or 2 for another digital test or take another line test from a new package. But I would say you're probably pregnant :P
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 2:58 PM on May. 23, 2009

• thank ya'll so much because i was beginning to want to give up again this month we've been trying for almost a year now if it turns out i'm not preggo this month it will be 11 months so i'm keeping my fingers crossed and going to give it a few more days to possibly another week. I thought i was last month but turned out i wasn't and i haven't ever had a test turn out like this so maybe i am
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 3:00 PM on May. 23, 2009

• any form of a line, no matter how faint, means you are pregnant! I couldnt imagine TTC for 11 months:( I TTC my daughter for 5 months, and during that last cycle I told my husband that I couldnt go thru the heartache of negative tests month after month and of crying when my period started. I had already filled my BC and was waiting to go on it when my period came but it never came and now I have a 2 year old;) I would be SHOCKED if you arent pregnant because any line is a positive:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:02 AM on May. 24, 2009