What your weather like?

Whats the weather like where you live??
I live in Jackson ohio and here is a very hot and muggy 96.6 degrees

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 2:36 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im in ft polk LA and its been raining here all morning =( Mkaes me want to sleep. lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:40 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i live in reform alabama and it is raining makes me want to sleep too
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 2:42 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Upstate NY and it's looking to be a crappy day. But I'm gonna try to make it to the park before it starts raining.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:48 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I live in Texas near the panhandle, and it's a perfect day. It's 71 and cloudy. We had a tee ball game this morning and the weather was perfect for a game.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• We have been having rain for a few days so it has been cool (which I like). The current temperature is 60 - I love it. I wish the temperature was like this year round.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:42 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i live in vancouver, canada, and today its beautifull!! filled my daughters pool with water this morning, and shes been playing in it for the past 2 hours, while ive been suntanning..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:53 PM on May. 23, 2009

• It is hot and humid here in northern VA today. At 9:00 am the temp is nearly 80 degrees and the humidity is very uncomfortable (gosh, I love a/c!). It looks like we're due for some rain, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:59 AM on May. 24, 2009