Does anyone know of any legitimate work at home jobs?

I really need to make money asap I have 4 children and I have to quit my job to stay home with them because of a family emergency. I have experience in medical administration, customer service, and data entry. If anyone knows of any companies or employers that are not scams or require a fee please let me know.

Asked by jusroyal at 8:57 AM on Aug. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• Yes, I created a website just for this purpuse - it was featured on the evening news back in April!

This is a link to REAL work at home jobs-  2 of them have weekly paychecks. These are real jobs - not like tupperware or freedom from home where you have to bug your friends and family to make a few dollars. There are also ideas for starting your own business.

Here is the link: CLICK HERE:

Answer by at 9:22 AM on Aug. 10, 2008

• I work at home. for Womens Dream team I love it. Its for moms with kids ITS A REAL JOB NO SCAM. LIL MORE AB ME WELL I WAS SCMAED 3 TIMES BEFOR I FOUND THIS JOB I TOOK ME AND MY HUSBAND TO MAKE UP OUR MINDS AB ME WORKING FROM HOME. well more ab me i have a little girl named halie bri malaya degeorge she was only 2lb when born now she is almost a year old my husband is in the military my life is going so good!

here is the link

Answer by DashaDeGeorge08 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2008

• try

Answer by lauchremi at 9:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2008

• Have you considered a home business? I have an awsome home business with Ameriplan. I don't sell any products or do parties. I just help people save money and help people make money. My company was featured on "60 Minutes" with Morley Safer so it is NOT a scam. My company offers daily pay, residual pay (do the work once and get paid for it over and over), benefits, 401K, and unlimited training and support. If you'd like more info visit my profile page and explore my journal entries and links. Good Luck to you!

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2008

• if you would like a home business and save money this is 100% FREE watch the video at they also have a way to make money without a business watch the video and see if it is for you.

Answer by sharon63 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2008

• There are lots of work at home jobs and businesses. I invite you to come check out my group for ideas also. Let me know if I can help!

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2008

• I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

Answer by tafania at 1:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2008

• Be careful, there are a lot of scams out there, but it is possible and I finally found a place that really works.

I did this just by completing free offers and taking a few surveys. Although it may seem like too good to be true, this is actually for real. I like to think realistically, so you may not make millions by doing this, but you can earn quite a bit. You definitely earn for the amount of work you put in, and you can put anywhere from just a few minutes a day to 40 hours a week. Did I mention there is no start up costs??

Click here to get started:

Answer by MaryS2009 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2008

• I don't know of any jobs, but I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. They are an awesome company!! Look at my website it gives you all the info. Not a scam, over all simple!!

Answer by kellibelle at 7:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2008

• I know you are getting tons of answers for this question. But I just had to share, I am a lia sophia advisor and it has been the best job ever. I literally get paid to party! There are no sale quotas, no renewal fees, no territories. We get paid weekly, make a 30% straight commission on our products and get a generous discount of 70%-77%. Plus with a LIFETIME guarantee you can't beat that!! Check out my site for more info. And good luck with your choice!

Answer by LiaMare at 8:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2008