Have you ever tried to ride a rip stik? You know that skateboard thing with two razor wheels?

I told my daughter she couldnt have one last year, but my mom bought her one for her birthday last week. I was covinced she would break something...LOL...So I see her outside and shes riding it like a pro. She can turn and its better than a skateboard because you can make it go without getting off of it. So I go outside and try to stand on it and I cant even make it move. It looks hard, but my 11 yr old says its easy. Have any of you moms tried to ride a rip stik?

momofsaee

Asked by momofsaee at 2:41 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tried to stand on it when I was in Wal-Mart with my cousin and his GF. Ya, didn't work lmao. Yet she gets on it and she's gliding through the aisles with ease.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:47 PM on May. 23, 2009