Looking for a birth mother, we are licensed Foster to adopt parents, willing to do open adoption...

Two loving parents looking for a Birth mother to adopt from, we are licensed foster to adopt parents. Willing to do Open adoption,

jodilynn83

Asked by jodilynn83 at 2:42 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You might get some nasty comments from some women on here telling you to adopt an older child that is in the system in foster care (not that I disagree competely) but just ignore it unless that is what is right for your family. I hope you find your little one soon! GL!!
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 3:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Well, for that matter, ANY of us who are ttc or pg could have adopted an older child or one in the foster system! If they would like to raise a child from a baby, that is their right to do so.
    Anonymous

• anon that is exactly what I was saying... maybe you misread my post.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 5:45 PM on May. 23, 2009