Weight Gain During Pregnancy

I have read up on my "What to expect...", however, I'm almost 21 weeks and I've only gained 3 pounds. I'm a little worried about it but can feel the rest of my body getting tighter, partially from my growing belly, and partially from the weight loss. I didn't have morning sickness, just a little nausea that kept me from eating a lot. Has anyone experienced this same thing?

Thanks!

comeforquiet

Asked by comeforquiet at 2:53 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've only gained like 6 lbs total and I'm 27 weeks. My dr isn't worried about it so I'm not either. My belly is definetly tight! You can really see his little feet when he kicks and my belly button is pretty much non-exsistant. Its kinda cute I think :P
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 3:01 PM on May. 23, 2009