• In the Spotlight:

PMS symptoms

Has anyone had new pms symptoms show up? I have the usual bloating, fatigue and cramps but his month my boobs are sore. I've only had them sore 2 times before. Both times I was pg. I know for sure I'm not pg so I was just wondering if anyone has had new pms syptoms just show up? If it doesn't go away after my period then I will go see the Dr.

sadira29

Asked by sadira29 at 3:00 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Health

• last month, i had clotting, it was bad, 7 days of it, i felt yucky, was sleepy, and now its been a month and had no period as of yet, but do carry maxipads with me just in case.
    carolyn
    carolyn_79

Answer by carolyn_79 at 4:10 PM on May. 23, 2009

• As I got older my breasts began to hurt a lot, too. When I wore a bra I couldn't wait until the end of the day to take it off, but once I took it off my breasts, especially on the sides, hurt so much!
    I also have a lot more clotting now, too, and my flows are heavier for the first 2-3 days.
    I'm about a decade away from menopause so I know it's not that. I think it's just age and hormonal changes our bodies go through.
    Tylenol or Ibuprofen should help your breast pain. Don't waste your money on Pamprin or Mitrol.
    Happy Womanhood! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:26 PM on May. 25, 2009