Teething already?

My DD is 10 weeks old and I think she might be teething!! She ALWAYS has her fist in her mouth with TONS of drool pouring out. I rubbed my finger on her gums and felt a little hard spot, but that can't be the start of a tooth right? She's my first baby, so I dunno when they're suppose to get teeth or what signs to look for. She's not in any pain, but is it possible to get teeth so young?

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 3:09 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son didn't teethe that early but he started about 2 months before any teeth came through. Some kids get teeth very early and others later... some even born with teeth!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I asked almost this same question the other day. My daughter is 6 weeks old and she is doing the same things. I got a lot of answers and they all said yes. I was 3 months old when I got my teeth and babies can teethe for months before they actually get their teeth. It is perfectly normal =)
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 3:17 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Could be BUT it is also normal for them to drool and have there fists in the mouth.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:03 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Val started teething a couple weeks ago... i can actually see the tooth coming in too and feel it and he has a lot of signs of it too... Poor thing though cause its an I Tooth... you know the one on the side that is sharp... I heard those hurt more. My grandma said that was the first tooth I cut too.
    Savanna22

Answer by Savanna22 at 3:50 AM on May. 24, 2009