Any second time preggo ommies feel like you cant suck your tummy in anymore at 5 and 6 weeks pregnant?

I'm either going crazy or dont know what but sucking in even for a minute is SO tireing! I could do it for hours just a few weeks ago but now that I cant I look about 5 months pregnant already at 5 1/2 weeks! Any one else with this problem or is it just me?

mrsbvader

Asked by mrsbvader at 3:11 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not just you! i am 9 weeks with my second and my first i didnt show till i was 5 months,
    i still weigh the same as b4 i had my first so its not that im bigger but i think since your body has been through this b4 it knows the drill which is awesome, not lol im sure you look great, just enjoy it, you only get to do this a few times in life and some women never get to do it at all. GL
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 3:17 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I'm 8 weeks with baby #2 and already have a bump. I felt like people would think I was just fat, but now I'm starting to say screw it and enjoying it. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:27 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I got so big so fast. By 2 1/2 I was already in maternity clothes. I am now 5 months and I am huge.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 5:50 PM on May. 23, 2009