Ick!!!

I remember getting dandruff last time that I was pregnant, but all I had to do was use head and shoulders once and it was gone. Well it's still there, there's a lot of it, and my hair is black so it's quite obvious. Any suggestions on what to do? Will it go away on its own?

I've heard that your hair being too oily can be a cause which may make sense considering the whole "pregnancy glow" which is actually extra oil.

ours

Asked by ours at 3:26 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try selsen (not sure of the spelling ) blue its a little more expensive but is for most sever dandruff. Was your hair a few times a day and let the shampoo sit before rinsing. You can try to google it for other cures.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:39 PM on May. 23, 2009

• thats what i used selsun blue (spelling?) lol. the one with the green cap thats for moisturizing.
    It took a few washes to have it work. But well worth it.

ANd that reminds me, i'm out.
    i need to buy more.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 3:42 PM on May. 23, 2009