Please more Replies to this

I have a question.....it feels like im going to get my AF but havent gotten it.......what do you think this could be.......would it be ok for me to test already............or would it be too early to tell....please more replys to this......am i pregnant.....it like i have period cramps but no sign of blood.......help please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Um, go to wal-mart or wherevewr and buy a test
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:40 PM on May. 23, 2009

• MORE INFORMATION. When is AF due? If your more than 5 days early then don't test, you should wait until after your period is late. It could still be coming. It could be pregnancy but only a test or doctor can tell you that.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:42 PM on May. 23, 2009

• The only way you can possibly know is by getting a test. Premenstrual cramping is a common thing. There have many many months where I was hoping to be pregnant and had cramping but no period...but it was just wishful thinking. And then there's this month. The one month that I don't have premenstrual cramping and I am due for my period tomorrow. Hmmm, sounds like when I was pregnant with my other two...maybe I'm pregnant.
    Anonymous

• my AF was due this week on monday and havent gotten it. What should i do?
    Anonymous

• Take a test then if you haven't gotten it. That's all we can tell you. It's not like we can pee on a stick for you. Why won't you go buy a test???
    Anonymous

• GET A TEST. Its not that hard to figure out. If your late your late. BUY A TEST
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:45 PM on May. 23, 2009

• you are not going to get any responses that say "OMG YES YOU ARE PREGNANT", sorry hon, but thats all that will make you happy and we cant tell you that. get a test or go to the doc monday.The cramps are normals before your period,a nd womens cycles can change anytime, no matter how regular you are.
    good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:47 PM on May. 23, 2009

• thanks we are trying for a baby.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, get an EPT and try it with your first morning pee. If it's negative but you don't have a period by next week you can try it again. Can't tell you more than that.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:19 AM on May. 24, 2009

• get a preg. test and if it comes back neg. and u period doesnt come take another in two weeks or a week... if it still doesnt come get a blood test from the doc. (always use ur morning pee.)
    momma2b060509

Answer by momma2b060509 at 12:28 AM on May. 24, 2009