Can you help me translate this religious web page?

http://www.guadalupe.opoka.org.pl/idx.htm I don't know what the language is of this page. I was looking up information on Our Lady of Guadalupe and was intrigued to find a bomb destroyed much of the church but for the most part the Her image was left intact. She is responsible for converting almost 9 million Aztecs to Christianity. Doing some searches I found this site, I love the music but I can't read the words. Can anyone help? Even if you have a translator site that will work without knowing the the language.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's Polish. :-)
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:05 PM on May. 23, 2009

• here is a direct link to the Objaweinie Mari z Guadalupe site

Anonymous

• thanks! I have a site that will translate if I know the first language! Do you speak polish?
    thanks again. Really I do appreciate it a lot.
    Anonymous

• "This sixteenth-century apparition of Virgin Mary church approved by the Church. Matka Boża objawiajÄ…ca siÄ™ ubogiemu Indianinowi, przyczyniÅ‚a siÄ™ do masowej chrystianizacji Ameryki ŁaciÅ„skiej, która dokonaÅ‚a siÄ™ w ciÄ…gu zaledwie kilku lat. Mother of God reflected in poor Indianinowi has contributed to massive chrystianizacji Latin America, which took place in just a few years."
    Using Google translate, much of it is still in Polish...but it's better than nothing, I suppose!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:07 PM on May. 23, 2009

• "thanks! I have a site that will translate if I know the first language! Do you speak polish?
    thanks again. Really I do appreciate it a lot."

Nope, I just looked at the site and made a guess, and when I put it in Google Translate as Polish, it worked. I wish I could help more but I know zero Polish!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:09 PM on May. 23, 2009

• embarrassed

ha ha stupid me. LOL there is a button on the top fo the page of the British flag. Click on that and it translate to English. I feel dumb. LOL but thanks for your help. This is kind of interesting reading.

Anonymous

• That is funny! Don't feel bad, I didn't see that either!!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:17 PM on May. 23, 2009