am i the only one??

who can't stand their DH/SO now that I'm knocked up?? I mean, we had our ups & downs before... but now I'm noticing just how childish he is, how irritating he is, what a slob he it, etc etc etc (the list definitely goes on) & I'm just fed up with him completely! Is it because I'm pregnant or did all these realizations just appear at a way bad time?? UGHHHH!

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 4:00 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no trust me you aren't the only one.. I am already a freak about certain things about like chewing with your mouth closed and not talking with your mouth full but it's like every little thing he does bothers me.. i feel bad because I get really mad and he can't help it it's just how he is.. hopefully this is just a pregnancy thing or else he and I are doomed..
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 4:07 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I can't say for you weather its cuz you are preggo or not. But I deffinatly would wait till after you have the baby to make your mind up on that.... and not just after you have the baby but several months after that as well till your hormones get back to normal! Hopefully its just the hormones from being knocked up lol
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 4:06 PM on May. 23, 2009