"Big Mens' Furniture Outlet"

Would a company marketed towards obese people for exceptionally study furniture be profittable? Do you think this will be the wave of the future in America?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think so.
    The medical supply companies already have a market for obese patients who need bedside commodes, wheelchairs, walkers, canes (they have to bear more weight), hospital beds, especially the air beds to help decrease ulcers, tubs, blood pressure cuffs, bedside tables that can be adjusted to fit above a patient's girth....just about anything and everything!
    I think sofas, chairs, and regular beds that are created for larger sized people and can hold the extra weight is a novel idea!
    If you are seriously considering looking into this, be sure to speak with a marketing professional who can help you plan a marketing strategy and marketing plan.
    Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:51 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I hope not. Though I'm sure there is a market for it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:28 PM on May. 23, 2009