What are your potty training schedules?

With my oldest(3) i put her on potty every hr. She remained in diapers till she kept them dry for the whole day for days at time. Wat worked for you guys what was ur schedule? Did you use pull ups from start or keep in diapers for lil while till they got it? Just curious what your routines were in beginning. I am about to start with my 2 yr old now that its getting warmer

MamaOf3Girls09

Asked by MamaOf3Girls09 at 4:14 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is 18 months old.. I started sitting her on the potty before she turned 1.. just to get her use to it.. she had her clothes on.. But at 15 months.. I would sit her on it when I went to the bath room... (she was a big girl like mommy.. thats what I told her) Then at 16 months once she understood, I put her in underwear and didnt put a diapear on her.. Now I ask her about every 30 min depending on how much she has had to drink.. If She doesnt go every hour I will take her myself and tell her to go pee.. ( It sounds like it too me forever, but I wanted her to get use to the potty before I really made an effort to potty train her.. plus she is so young.. It only took be 2 weeks to keep her panties dry.. but she still goes everynow and then) SHe only wears a diaper to bed.. Hope this helps
    lovingmommaof3

Answer by lovingmommaof3 at 1:09 AM on May. 24, 2009