What should be the frequency of

anal sex when married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• never!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:26 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Man whatever, as often as you feel like it.. Never is a stupid answer, if its not your think then fine if it is someone ever so often fine.. if its often fine. BUT keep this in mind, just like normal sex your body needs time to tighten back up, for your sake I wouldnt do it more then 2 times a week.
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 4:30 PM on May. 23, 2009

• frequency? The frequency is whatever the two of you agree on! Everybody has different sex drives, different opinions on sex, etc. So your sex life is your responsibility and what you choose to do ( and how frequent) is your business.
    Anonymous

• The frequency of anything in a relationship should be governed by what the people WITHIN the relationship deem acceptable to them.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:50 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Whatever you two agree on. In my house that is never because DH doesn't like it!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:17 PM on May. 23, 2009

• This really smells like a troll question to me....
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:24 PM on May. 23, 2009

• As often as you both like it, sometimes when you don't.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:55 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Good question. I like anal sex and my husband does not. So I never really get it. Ummm... I can't say what the frequency should be. If one person doesn't really like it than it shouldn't happen. So ya I guess that is it. If both of you like it than as often as you want.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:00 PM on May. 23, 2009

• never me and my SO both think its grose
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:16 PM on May. 23, 2009