Where can I take my children for cheap entertainment, on a rainy day, in Colorado Springs?

SMLMcClung

Asked by SMLMcClung at 4:32 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• I absolutely adore The Garden of the Gods there and the Mountain Zoo, but of course, bad weather would make those bad options. What about Cave of the Winds? Most of that is indoor or underground and covered? Also a cool spot IMHO. Just love Colorado Springs!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 8:07 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Go on an African Safari!!! Seriously, drape blankets over the couches and chairs, hide the animals around the room, poking from behind/under/ontop of the furniture. Turn the lights off and pull out a flashlight! Spot the animals! (Granted this works best for toddlers, so if your kids are older, it may not be such a blast!). Other than that, I don't live there, so I don't know, sorry.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 4:37 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Just curious, what is IMHO? Sorry,I'm behind the times I guess...Thanks for your understanding...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on May. 26, 2009