I put plastic wrap on the toilet and then put the lid down.

I cannot wait till my husband uses the bathroom. Any one play jokes like this on their SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have fun cleaning up afterwards.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:39 PM on May. 23, 2009

• No, but black kiwi on a black toilet seat is funny, and on a black phone. I don't want to have to clean up the mess of the plastic wrap. And I don't want to start a war like that! But do let us know what happens! And, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing anyway, so it wouldn't work.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:42 PM on May. 23, 2009

• haha See I find that funny but then I think I will have to be the one to clean it up after wards but Hubby and I do play jokes on each other,
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 4:51 PM on May. 23, 2009

• That sounds funny in print.....but who has to clean up?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:51 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I was wondering too.......who gets the clean up job?

Bad enough I had to put CHEERIOS in the toilet for my son to AIM for to pee IN the toilet and not around it! THAT was a mess! He still sits down now and then though pointing Mr. Penis downwards.........but plastic wrap and the lid down? Ewwwwwww
    Anonymous

• Try this one: smear a little vasoline on the remote's sensor. Clean up is easy with tissue.
    Anonymous