My wedding music...

I'm trying to think of a song that we can play during the ceremony like the wedding song I guess...but I really hate stupid mushy music and that really doesnt fit the personality of my fiance and I. What I'd love to play is something like Love Song by The Cure but that's pretty upbeat so I don't know. I don't want any country or anything like that. Any suggestions from ppl with good music taste? lol By the way this is a wedding in his parent's backyard. It's non-religious also. Beautiful setting though....

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 4:53 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• You can take a normally upbeat song and if you use the right instruments (pay someone to play it) you can slow it down and make it a more somber song.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:55 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I just thought of "Sea of Love" by Cat Power..anyone know that song?
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 4:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• do you like Coldplay?
    Anonymous

• We love Coldplay. My fiance plays piano so we are huge piano fans
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 5:15 PM on May. 23, 2009