My wedding music PIOG

I'm trying to think of a song that we can play during the ceremony like the wedding song I guess...but I really hate stupid oldschool mushy music and that really doesnt fit the personality of my fiance and I. What I'd love to play is something like Sea of Love by Cat Power (you can find it on youtube). I don't want any country or anything like that. Any suggestions from ppl with good music taste? lol By the way this is a wedding in his parent's backyard. It's non-religious also. Beautiful setting though....

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 5:11 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How about I'll Be by Edwin Mccain, but find the version with the acoustic violin in the beging, its a beautiful song or Amazed by Lonestar
    Anonymous

• This is probably to old school, but it is a beautiful song Here And Now -by- Luther Vandross
    Anonymous