Why am i so nervous about my So taking our daughter to his moms without me?

So my SO took our daughter who is 3 months to his moms house. and i didnt go. me and her have major problems shes extremely rude towards me and always has been for 3 years now.. i do not trust her watching any child let alone my own. i have seen her take care of kids and knowing my daughter is there without me turns my stomach!! Her dad is there i know but i do NOT doubt that lady to take advantage of me not being there to do anything and say anything she wants to my daughter ( she is only 3 months and doesnt understand but she would do it just to be a b*tch)

im obviously really nervous.. stomach is doing flips and i feel like my butt is going to fal out lol...

WHY am i like this?!!

is it normal though to be weary and antsy??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:11 PM on May. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I was nervous when my SO took our DD to see his mom w/o me. She was 5 weeks old. I didn't have to worry though b/c he wouldn't let anything happen to her. He told me on the way home from the hospital that she was now number 1 and that he would do anything to protect her from anyone.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:38 PM on May. 23, 2009