Did anyone having light brown spotting when they got pregnant?

Like Implantation bleeding?

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 5:13 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. I was 6 or 7 weeks and was on my honeymoon. ended up going to the er cuz a little of it was bright red and i freaked out. but everything was fine. no problems. I have a healthy 10 month old
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 5:22 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I was 1 week from my expectant period and had some pink when I wiped and I guess that was implantation bleeding/
    Anonymous

• oh i forgot... before i even found out i was pregnant i had some spotting and thought i was starting my period. but the next morning i realzed there hadnt been anymore... so that must have been from implantation
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 5:38 PM on May. 23, 2009

• yep, it's perfectly normal (: I had brown spotting with implantation and then a few weeks later experienced it again with some cramping. i was very concerned but the doctor told me it was all normal. i had a little spotting up until i was about 10 or 11 weeks. nothing to be worried about!
    javila

Answer by javila at 5:41 PM on May. 23, 2009