I lost my feelings for my fiancé....

I used to be sooo in love with my fiancé but ever since I had my daughter I've become bored with him. I don't like kissing him everything he does annoys the he'll out of me... And we have terrible comunication bc we both get angry at each other. I don't even think I want to have another baby with him.

I hate that he looks at me. I hate showering with him too.

My question is, is this normal to feel this way after pregnancy?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:16 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I'm not sure how to answer. I had this a little bit after I had my son. But not to the extent that you are talking about. Are you sure you two got engaged because you were in love, or was it "ther right thing to do?"
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:21 PM on May. 23, 2009

• We got engaged back in October but gave me the ring two months ago. Idk y I'm feeling this way. It pisses me off that he wants sex 24/7 and I tell him no until I get my birth control. And I'm allergic to latex so we need special condoms
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:25 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I didn't think I was this way until my husband came home from deployment when my daughter was six months old. I was horrible to him, I couldn't stand him, but I did love him. I realized it was me, and had to get some help. I had to go on depression medication to help with the irritability. Now I am off of them, and we are still doing great. I think you just need to determine whether you don't love him anymore, or if it is you.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:25 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Yes, my DD's father annoys the hell out of me, but mostly since I had our child. We have been together for more than 6 years. I love that he likes to look at me, but sometimes I don't want to be touched. How far PP are you. Maybe it is still your hormones. It can a LONG time for them to get back on track. Really think about whether you are IN love or whether you LOVE him. Being in love and loving someone are very different.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:27 PM on May. 23, 2009

• It may actually just be me. Part of me hates 1000000% of him and the other part of me would die with out him... It's been a month and 1 day since I gave birth.
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:32 PM on May. 23, 2009

• lol hey honey how is hte littel one ? yes it is totally normal i was feelign the same way ill write you on myspace are you there?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:34 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Join the club! It's OK to feel what you're feeling! My DF is so annoying, and I totally complain about him more than I should. I cringe when he wants to touch my boob instead of having a serious conversation.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:40 PM on May. 23, 2009

• This is just one of the many reasons why people shouldn't have babies until AFTER marriage.
    Anonymous

• umm anon i felt the same and I AM MARRIED !!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:50 PM on May. 23, 2009

• ach!! another annon a$$!!!

being married changes nothing.. i cant stand mine! and if we didnt have kids together i would leave him! its not that our life is bad its just i cnt stand him.. yes i care for him deeply, and i love him to a certian extent,, but im not in love with him, theres no passion, no feelings no nothing left....

so no marriage isnt always going to save you..
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:17 PM on May. 23, 2009