How many?

Does anyone care about what anyone on Cafemom thinks about you personally?

Does it hurt your feelings?
Are you a crier?
Do you just not care?
Do you laugh hysterically at insults?
Plot your revenge for a later date and time?
Stalker?

2-1CavWife

Asked by 2-1CavWife at 5:18 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't care honestly. I mean really, this isn't high school anymore. I honestly think that a lot of women on here do and say what they do and say because A) they're behind a computer screen, and or B) they lack so much in their lives that they have nothing better to do than to stoop to cyberbullying. They think it's cool when they bully and some other immature people laugh and go along with them, but honestly it's sad, and it doesn't make them look good at all. I just laugh at it and brush it off. There is no sense in staying mad at people on websites, especially people you don't know. Plus, as the saying goes, I can do bad all by myself, and they can certainly do bad by themselves, as their little bullying just says a lot about who they are and their character.

On another note, I always feel that the internet is not the place you want to make enemies, as these days people can find out anything about you online.
    tippymorgan08

Answer by tippymorgan08 at 7:10 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I don't care one bit.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:20 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I don't really care. They can take it or leave it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:21 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I laugh when someone says mean things to me then stalks me cuz then I can report them for being immature
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:21 PM on May. 23, 2009

• No, I dont care. That's why I give honest answers. it may not be what the person wants to hear, but it's what I think. It's not an answer they would get from a friend.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:40 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I don't care. I don't usually engage in confrontation, and the drama isn't welcome in my life. If it does happen, it bothers me a lot, but I just calm down, think of a snarky response (or a nice response depending on the person), then leave it alone.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:45 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I truly don't care. I'm not in high school anymore. I'm a 39 year old woman so whatever. I'm myself and if someone doesn't like me. who cares. I have other things to worry about in life.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:51 PM on May. 23, 2009

• could care less....but i think its immature for ppl to post mean thiongs as annon's atleast have the maturity to say ti as your self and not an an annon...

i think they are just rying to be mean then,, and dont want to get shewed out for it
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:14 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I don't mind what others think. They're entitled to thier own opinion.

On that note, I won't say mean things to people I don't even know. We sometimes forget that there are real people at the other end of our posts. Why plant that seed?
    Anonymous