Do any of you remember me saying this a few months ago???

My due date was April 22nd and I kept saying I wanted my baby on my birthday. Now I got a lot of moms on here that called me selfish. Well she was born on my birthday so HA but do any of u remember this??

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:37 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. maybe wanting your baby to be born on your birthday wasn't selfish...but making this thread sure does make you look immature. especially the "HA" what are you? 5? geeze
    Anonymous

• I don't think that was selfish of you saying that but I like how you came back to say HA. Some people just have more than 1 stick up their arse.

Anonymous

• lol I am due 2 weeks after my birthday and will be scheduling a repeat c-section. If the doc has my birthday free I might have it be born that day... not sur eyet but I understand why you wanted it... and why you came back to say ha.... I don't remember your post but I know how moms on here can be and they probably deserve your "ha!" lol...
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 5:41 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i remember lol ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:49 PM on May. 23, 2009

• mrsbvader...you should not schedule a CSection so early. You should wait until at lease 39 weeks for lung development. ( I have had 3 and this was the Dr recommendation for all of them.)
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 6:00 PM on May. 23, 2009

• oh ok. with my aunt they schedule her 2 weeks ahead so that there was no chance of labor beginning before hand I hadn't talked to the doc yet about it so I didn't know all the procedure rules and what not =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:09 PM on May. 23, 2009

• My situation is diff from yours but i had people telling me you couldn't get preggo symptoms early in pregnancy that the symptoms won't show up until 6-8 wks but i took a test last night and got a faint pos that showed up as soon as the pee went acrossed so i'm like you shows that some people don't know everything even though they think they do and i'm only like 3 wks. Its like i told this person everyone is different and every pregnancy is different so where some might not get symptoms until 6--8 wks don't mean i won't get them at 3 wks.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:27 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I also had a cerlcage placed in my cervix to keep it closed and the dr told me that they normal take the cerclage out at about 37 to 38 wks and i ended up going into labor at 36wks 6 days and she was perfectly healthy and that little test they gave her to check her lungs she scored a 9 out of 10 on it. My sil also had to have a c-section and they took her baby two wks early at 38 wks and the baby was fine the lungs were developed but the dr didn't tell her anything about waiting so that the baby lungs would be developed i guess every dr is diff though
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:32 PM on May. 23, 2009