Does your mom or mil do this?

I have made it very clear my son is the only child I am having. Yet my mom and mil are constantly say things about when the next one is born or telling me to keep all the baby stuff for the next one. It's really annoying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im pregnant now and my pregnancy is not going well and I have stressed that I dont want to go throught his again. And my mother and father both are telling me to keep my early maternity clothes for the next one! IM ONLY 4 MONTHS! My mom is asking whens the next one and my dad is telling me that Im gonna have twins or I need to keep trying for a boy and a girl! Im getting really tired of it! I hear ya girl!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:19 PM on May. 23, 2009

• yes! and its not just my mil and mom its EVERYONE. i have made it so clear that im not having another child EVER i even announced to the world i have an IUD so that they would stop bugging me and they havent.
    aidensema

Answer by aidensema at 6:20 PM on May. 23, 2009

• haha its the opposite here.. i have 2 and would love another but both my mom and mil say i should stop and that id be a bad mom if i had more< well thats my mil but whatever>
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 7:10 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I don't have any bio kids and would LOVE to! Everyone keeps asking me so when you're going to have one... Even though I tell them we've been trying for a while now, they continue to ask!! Now that is annoying and depressing!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 7:41 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Thank them for their permission to allow you to have another child. Then tell them that you have no idea how you got pregnant the first time and ask them to please explain to you exactly how to become pregnant.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 PM on May. 23, 2009

• It's annoying, but they mean no harm. Maybe your baby was so darn adorable that they can't wait until you have another one! :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:43 PM on May. 23, 2009