~Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, etc...

How many of you think it's okay to give a 10 month old baby Pepsi, Coke, etc.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Kids' Health

• no! never. who in their right mind gives a baby pop? in my house you get your first pop when you are 5 at the earliest, and the amount you get is very limited. why give them that crap when you can give them something so much better?
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 9:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• NO!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:30 PM on May. 23, 2009

• No way!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:33 PM on May. 23, 2009

• NO
    Anonymous

• I think ive done the dr pepper think in a cup...or was it a bottle? I cant remember. They loved it from what I can remember. Little coke never hurt anyonel
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:45 PM on May. 23, 2009

• A sip here or there, wouldn't hurt them, but I dont think I ever gave them soda in a cup till they were at least 1, but they are 15 and 10 now, so I don't remember
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:01 PM on May. 23, 2009

• you mean these things aren good for kids??

just kidding.. my 10 month old has maybe had 1 sip of a softdrink... even my 3 year old dosent get them very often.... maybe a sip here and there or a sprite or lemonade when we go out
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 7:05 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I gave my son little sips and when he had an upset tummy I gave him flat coke in his sippy cup or bottle.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Is this a joke question? My daughter was 6 or 7 the first time she had anything with high fructose corn syrup. We don't have it in the house and she understands that it is an occasional treat. We drink water.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:41 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Definitely no soda in my kids systems at that age. Milk, water, and fruit juice all of the way. The youngest is 15 years old now and I still monitor how much soda they drink. There isn't a thing in it that is good for a person...why swig all that sugar that has nothing to nourish their growing bodies with? Just makes no sense to me....just my opinion.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 7:47 PM on May. 23, 2009