• In the Spotlight:

what do i do i realy need some help!!!

me and my bf use to be realy tight and now it seems like we cant even stand eachother!!!and when im in the mood he never wants to give it up and its not fair when he is in the mood i give it up for him!!! and i kinda think hes cheating on me. we use to be soo close and hes only close to the tv now and my brother i understand he needs guy time and everything but pay some attention to me!!! i almost want to cheat on him but i love this guy way too much!!! ive tried sexy nightys and other things it doesnt work!!! and im 6 monthes prego and this has been happeining before i got prego!!! i dont know what to do some one please help me!!! i am bout to leave him is that dumb?

Tbaby61727

Asked by Tbaby61727 at 6:41 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you talked to him about it. Leaving him is a big decision to make especially with a baby to think about. I'm not trying to sound rude I just think that you should try talking to him before you make any big decisions. Good luck and I wish you the best!

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:46 PM on May. 23, 2009

• if this was happening before you got prego then you shouldn't have got prego then huh? That party sounds over and now you are stuck with a kid by him.
    Anonymous

• Have you tried talking to him about it? If he isnt willing to talk with you about it ask your brother to talk to him.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 7:21 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Yet another problem that could be solved by good communiation and compromise.

TALK to him about this ask him what the deal is. Why would you even THINK about cheating on him before you talk to him?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:09 PM on May. 23, 2009

• How old are you? You sound really young. I would suggest you think of this issue in larger terms. You're having a baby with this person. You shouldn't be worried that the father of your child is cheating on you or not willing to compromise. If he's a mature person, he'll be there for you and you'd be able to talk through your sexual issues. You also shouldn't assume he's cheating just because he isn't interested in sex when you are. Maybe you're right, but its a very insecure conclusion to jump to. Communication is THE foundation of a healthy relationship and from what you've said, your foundation is sand. Its going to sound dumb, but you can google something like "how to communicate" and you'll see ways to constructively approach an emotional issue that will help you both listen. Ask him to try it with you and keep your calm. If you two are right for each other, you can work this out. But maybe you guys were just too young.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Time and time again we hear crap like this and time and time again we say talk to him, he's not cheating probably just scared. Sweetie sounds like this asshole has always been this way. You wanted someone to love you and you just overlooked his assholeness. We can't change people who don't want to change or just can't. Leave him now find someone who will love you more. They will worship the ground you walk on.
    Anonymous

• Do u think he's nervous about becoming a daddy? Do you talk to him about the baby a lot?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:01 PM on May. 23, 2009