• In the Spotlight:

increase vaginal discharge, ovulation or yeast infection?

ok the last time I thought I had a yeast infection, maybe I did, but I had increase vaginal discharge and so I did monostat. Well several weeks later I started bleeding which I thought was my period but it turned out I was pregnant and then miscarried. Well, its been 2 1/2 weeks since my last period, so it seems like the time I should ovulate right? I have increase vaginal discharge but it looked a little grainy and I'm wondering if its a yeast infection? I just can't tell. I don't have any itching or anything. Do you think I'm just ovulating or is it a yeast infections?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 6:43 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Discharge during ovulation is kind of like snot. I would see your OBGYN and find out what he/she has to say. They can tell you if it's a discharge to be concerned about or if it's possible you might be ovulating right now. NEVER take meds for a yeast infection without having a confirmed diagnosis, especially if you're TTC or could be pregnant.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:53 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Is there a smell?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on May. 24, 2009

• ok so, the discharge has stopped it seems like. I don't think it smelled. So, prehaps I was ovulating.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:39 PM on May. 24, 2009