fOR A SUMMER WARDROBE. WHAT DO YOU THINK A GIRL SHOULD HAVE IN THEIR CLOSET?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl meaning you? or girl meaning your DD? If it's your DD, mine lived in dresses...mainly for potty training ease last summer....if it's you...well then...I live in comfy clothes! Gym shorts, tanks, nothing fancy but I am not a fancy kinda girl!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 6:47 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I love capri pants for me and my dd!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:52 PM on May. 23, 2009

• sandles!! dresses, tanks, shorts and of course bathing suits!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:53 PM on May. 23, 2009

• A bunch of different colors of flip-flops! And good basic tank tops and t-shirts, to layer or pair with a great pair of short or jeans.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:59 PM on May. 23, 2009

• a good sun dress, flipflops sandles, tee-s and tank tops. and a great pair of jenas or capries or shorts
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 7:03 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Flip flops! Favorite summer clothing item ever!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:12 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Is it that vital that you need to shout?

Sneakers, shorts and shirts. Let her have fun without having to worry about showing her underwear. Let her be comfortable and able to play as she wishes.
    Anonymous

• Sun dresses at least they are a huge hit for my 5 year old and have been her favorites for years. Shorts and skirts. T-shirts. Sun hats. Shoes that don't need socks, if it's for your child and she's too young for flip flops get some of the ones that have elastic on the backs to hold them on. Some water shoes are always a hit.

I always put those little panty covers on her when she's wearing a dress or skirt that doesn't have a cover included.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:46 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Enough shorts and shirts of what ever kind to last them at least two weeks. About 10 sundresses, 4 bathings suits of different styles to regulate that tan lines, 4 or 5 sandles of different colors, same for flip flops, and depending on her age a couple of toe rings.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:39 PM on May. 23, 2009