• In the Spotlight:

Jon and Kate Faking It?

Does anyone else think that maybe all this Jon and Kate stuff going on is to boost their ratings? I mean doesn't Table For 12 or whatever that show is get a better slot than theirs does now? Just a thought....

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 6:50 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• My husband said the same thing last night.I was on their website last night.I still like them though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I am sure it is all fake. I really don't care.
    Anonymous

• LMAO...I was thinking the EXACT same thing! I am one of the few who doesn't think Kate is that bad. I have been know to be pretty b*tchy to my DH when we are in front of people and he acts stupid. That's what I see. He acts stupid, poor frat boy husband, and she gets annoyed! LOL But I like the show and I hope they work it out. ALL couples hit rough patches!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:33 PM on May. 23, 2009

• honestly, no. I totally think Jon married Kate because he wanted someone to be his mommy, but that dynamic gets old and demeaning and Kate was sick of being the adult in the relationship and is a little nuts. They're both wrong, but they really just need to stop the cameras and get back to life. Their kids are old enough to give them some breathing room now so hopefully they can find a way to forgive and reconnect. I feel like a total dork for being interested in this show :P
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:14 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I am sick of those 2. A waste of air time.
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 11:59 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I think it has all been as fake as her nails !
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 1:32 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I think it's sickening and I wish everyone would stop watching, then maybe they'd take the show off the air!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 2:00 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I don't want to watch because I have always thought they were fake and just wanting to cash in on ther kids. Kate is nasty and self-centered. Jon is kinda lame.My daughter and her daughters love to watch...they are too trusting and believe that Jon and Kate are great parents. OMG.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:06 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I sure hope so because I love thier show 12 and 1/2 hours till it comes on. I'd rather see the show get cancelled and the 2 of them work it out because either way if it's fake or not they do still have 8 kids together. I realize it's 2009 and I am a single mother myself but in all honesty if they can work it out it really is for the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on May. 25, 2009

• HAHA, I think they have everyone fooled. I wouldn't be shocked if they were happier than ever together. People will do anything for money i tell you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on May. 25, 2009