Why are John and Kate splitting up?

I dont think I heard the whole story?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 6:53 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because he's tired of looking at her backwards mullet. He can't tell if she's coming or going.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:33 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I don't know if they're splitting up, they just both got accused of cheating and it seems they're both stressed out with the camera being around all the time....except maybe Kate doesn't care about the cameras...I think she eats it up...
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 6:57 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I don't know if they are splitting up for sure or not but the rumors are that they have BOTH been unfaithful. Jon supposedly has been having an affair with a 23 year old teacher, and now there are rumors of Kate having some sort of something with one of her body guards. Who knows if these rumors are true or not, but I did hear that they starting having a lot of trouble at the end of last seasons show because Jon did not want to continue on with more seasons because of all the media attention and paparrazi constantly following him/their family. Kate still wants to do the show so I think that started causing a problem. I have no idea though. I hope they don't split.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:59 PM on May. 23, 2009

• They are going to do a special interview on Monday night before the new season starts. For the kids sake I hope they don't split up.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 7:03 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Who really cares if they split up or stay together? They are in a reality show, therefore they are actors.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:04 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Yeah, what ajguinn and Ash9724 said.

Now there's a rumor that came from Kate's brother and her sister in-law. They say that Jon told them that awhile back Kate came to him with a contract that basically said, that Jon can have girlfriends and go out, he could live his life, but in return he needs to show up for shooting of the Jon and Kate Plus 8 show. Idk...I hope it's not true.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:08 PM on May. 23, 2009

• to make people tune in to see so the ratings will go up and they make more money

Answer by admckenzie at 7:08 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Why don't you join on of the John & Kate groups on CM to ask.
    Anonymous

• She has the right to ask any question she choose's on here. Why don't you just skip a question that you don't like anon:10?
    Anonymous

• who are these people and why do so many people care about them?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:30 PM on May. 23, 2009