Man gets 5 year prison sentence for RAPING A 6 YEAR OLD GIRL

WTH why is he only getting a 5 year sentence? These child molesters need to get much more than they are getting lately. I hope those inmates give him what he deserves.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/45920492.html

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 7:14 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Happens every day. I have seen sex offenders convicted and given a lot less time. Some who admitted to it in court and served about a year. Not surprised. Only surprised it made the news. Most days it does not.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:24 PM on May. 23, 2009

• And it took them 6 years to sentence him. He was 16 when he committed the crime, now he is 22. That little girl's life will never be the same, and he is JUST NOW getting sentenced and will be out by the time he is 27. Wow.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Sad. I hope they make him take the depo shot for the rest of his life.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:17 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Ewww yuck. I hope someone rapes HIM while he's in jail. No fair.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:20 PM on May. 23, 2009

• omg. These stories scare the bejesus out of me! Maybe they will take care of him in jail.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:20 PM on May. 23, 2009

• is there more to this story? i went on the link but it was only a short article. or did i just miss a link i was supposed to click on for more information? idk. where was he during those 6 years, was he free on bail or sitting in jail?
    Anonymous

• How horrifying. Jail won't be pretty for him, small justice but child offenders are not looked upon favorably and don't fare well in prison. That poor child. 6 years. :( She will suffer forever.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 7:25 PM on May. 23, 2009

• My dd's perpetrator got a combined sentence of 33yrs...he went in in 2001;he gets out in 2010.WTF?! How is this justice? I honestly think something is wrong with the judges/juries who convict(or give light sentences that can be commuted) should have to live a day in the life of a victim. Maybe then...MAYBE...someone will stop giving them lighter sentences,and do what should be done..you harm a child,death. If you kill a child...give that perpetrator over to the parents of his victim. Can you tell I'm all for vigilante law in this case?!
    Anonymous

• inmates will give him what he deserves. i don't understand how someone can be so sick to harm a child in that way. :/
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 7:55 PM on May. 23, 2009

• If my memory is correct, a pretty blond female teacher who raped one of her students only got house arrest...I'd be more pissed about THAT...and double standards. Men go to prison for rape, women get house arrest...I'm not saying the man shouldn't have gotten a longer sentence, but it's bette than nothing right??
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:27 PM on May. 23, 2009