ICarly...why?

Ok so my 10 year old son was just watching iCarly. The episode with David Archuleta. They kept saying Hob Knocker and my son asks what a hob knocker is. Well i'm like "I don't know" so he proceeds to go online to find out what it is. Come to find out it refers to someone who hits people across the face with their privates. Um why would they say this on iCarly? Don't they realize that kids will go to find out what it is? He was totally grossed out!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 7:30 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just changed the the channel also cause my step children are/were watching that and we heard it to so that show will not be on anylonger in this house. Yes children do look stuff up all the time and thats not the stuff we watch under my roof.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:33 PM on May. 23, 2009

• That is so disgusting! These shows aimed at kids these days...Even the commercials are ridicules.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:34 PM on May. 23, 2009

• http://archuletafanscene.com/2009/02/08/what-is-a-hob-knocker/
    Anonymous

• That is not what it means....go to the link
    Anonymous

• OMG LOL I just watched that with my little girl.... I didn't know that!!!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 7:34 PM on May. 23, 2009

• go to www.urbandictionary.com and look up hob knockers. for that matter, go to google.com and google it. That's what pops up.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:36 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I absolutely hate that show!
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 7:42 PM on May. 23, 2009

• April I did go to google and looked it up that's where I found the above link
    Anonymous

• Great maybe that's not what it means. But it is what is on the internet about it on more than one site. So that is what kids are reading if they look it up.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:04 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I hate iCarly much less than any of the current Disney channel drivel. The Famous Jett Jackson was such an amazingly well written show, it should have set the standard for kids television.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 PM on May. 23, 2009