the lesbian group

hello all i have a Q, i am a member of the lesbian,bi,ect ect group,i was just wondering why dont anyone ever go there??
thier has not been any activity in thier in mo's and i was just wondering WHY IS THAT???
i would like to chat within that group as well but no one is never thier! just wonder why have a group for us but then no one ever STOP IN!! CAN'T POST somewhere where thier is no one ever thier..A CONCERN MEMBER

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on May. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I wish more women would write here too. I would love to chat more
    momlez

Answer by momlez at 11:28 PM on May. 23, 2009

• It's not just the lesbian group--many groups become inactive when members are not posting and participating. It seems like that's happened in most of the groups I've joined. Your choices are to either try to initiate some activity in the group by starting a group game or making some posts to try to get other members involved, or try to find a new, more active group to join. A third option would be to start your own group and make a concerted effort to keep it active.
    Good luck.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:35 AM on May. 26, 2009