describe yourself..

I am a breastfeeding momma,.co-sleeping,.just now trying big girl bed..green tea drinking,..barefoot momma,..love to mother,.love to "king make",..but not afraid to be strong,..love to clean my home,..oil painting,.nature loving momma!

you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a breastfeeding, co-sleeping, 4x4 pick-up truck driving, one glass of wine drinking, love my husband, military wife, country music listening, ain't afraid to be me, fishing, hunting, outdoors, southern mama!!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 8:01 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Well im an army wife about to have my first child. I love my family and would do anything for them. So far thats about it lol =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:06 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i am a college grad happily married mom of two with a disability and a warped sense of humor :)
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 8:10 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Oh goodness.

I'm a formula-feeding-, bleeding-heart liberal-, non-cosleeping-, non-spanking-, vaxxing-, pro-choice-, southern born and raised-, interracial relationship loving-, individual expression loving-, gay marriage supporting-, agnostic atheist-, non-circumcision-, PPD-suffering-, young fabulous mama :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:12 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I'm a 39 year old momma of two sons 8 & 11. Married 15 years to a sweet man. We live in Long Island, NY in a basic 3 b.r. ranch. Have a few close friends. I'm 5'4" tall with shoulder lenght brown hair and brown eyes. I'm Italian-American and am a true friend. Love pop and hip-hop music since I was in middle school. Have a twin brother and we're the youngest of 6 kids. Had a blast growing up. Love to watch "All My Children" and "Desperate Housewives." Love to read newspaper and magazines. I have a kind heart but will fight if my children are involved. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:13 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i am a 24 yr old pregnant mom to 3 boys- cosleeping, thinking about breastfeeding, most likely will be formula feeding, homeschooling, potty training, fun loving, book reading, poem writing, picture drawing, recipe creating, whole hearted loving, baby making, believe in spanking (within reason) mama (i know theres more but thats all i can think of for now)
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:18 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I'm a wife of 16+ years to a wonderful man who is in the Navy until next Feb. He is stationed in DC and is working with NCIS. We have 3 beautiful daughters ages 20, 17, and 15 years old. The 20 year old is from my first marriage. We are blessed to have a 3 month old granddaughter, who is the light of our lives. We live in northern VA and bought our very first house 2 years ago and we are loving it! I am a native of ME and miss it very much. My husband is a native of VA so we get to see his family often. I am a full time online college student and passionate about the medical field - the office administrative part of it. My favorite task to do is laundry. I hate to clean bathrooms. I am a bit OCD and I have some health problems, but I love to shop. I love to read and be online doing various things, especially spend time here at CM. I hate hot and humid summers, but love cool to cold weather. I am a child of God. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:26 AM on May. 24, 2009