how can i control my emotions while the pregnancy?

Chuchita23

Asked by Chuchita23 at 7:59 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I honestly don't know if you can, i try and most of the times I can control them and other times i am a mess lol... but its really up to you and who you are i know before I was pregnant i counld'nt and now Im working on it, maybe if you try and think of good things while your mad or sad it could help you.

mommy2b99

Answer by mommy2b99 at 8:05 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i dont think u really can...the only thing you can really do is try to recognize when maybe u are not acting right and take a deep breath and remove yourself from the situation. trust me i know what you are going through..the first trimester i was a hot mess! the second i was ok and now on my third i am a hot mess again. dont worry it will be over soon!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 8:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• the only thing you can do is try and not let things bother you and just think about the beautiful little baby on the way. i feel like im going crazy alot crying, getting mad, and upset over everything and the only thing i can do is walk away from the problem long enough to calm myself down. but if there were some way to make it all better i would seriously love it lol.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 8:24 PM on May. 23, 2009