why are people rude on here i thought this was a safe place for moms

i have gotten rude and belittling comments on here. i think that is totally uncalled for and if you have to be that way dont mark it anonymously...

CIRWIN27

Asked by CIRWIN27 at 8:20 PM on May. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I agree, it's like people on here are determined to answere as rude as possible.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• There are rude people everywhere you go including CafeMom.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 8:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• People are rude in life, don't take it so personal. Get over it and move on
    Anonymous

• because some people on here are rude teenagers or guys who love messing with women! I hate the anon button! If people have the balls to be rude, they should have the balls to show who they are! Its ok I had an entire question posted making fun of me where anons called me ugly, stupid, a slut, and a bad mother because Im a young mom! And cafemom refused to delete that question! It has over 128 answers making fun of me when it was deleted. People on here are just rude and have nothing better to do with their time than to be rude.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 8:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Why are people so sensitive?
    Anonymous

• Because they are looking for a good answer and nice people, if they wanted someone to be rude as hell to them, they would call their mother in law!
    Anonymous

• people arent so sensitive its just this is SOPOSED to be a safe mom site where your opinions and questions arent ridiculed. but wihatever this isnt the only site so say what you will but at least i can post my name...
    CIRWIN27

Answer by CIRWIN27 at 8:31 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh post your name. You are sooooo brave lol
    Anonymous

• lol no one was even rude to you. They said the truth...there's NO WAY we would know if you were pregnant.
    Anonymous

• As anywhere else in the world, there are rude people here. What constantly amazes me is that someone can be upset by a comment from a total stranger. Perhaps that stranger's comment held an uncomfortable truth for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 PM on May. 23, 2009