Scared please help!!!

I had a baby a little over 2weeks ago and i am feeling weak and im bleeding brown blood. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know honey but I would call an advice nurse at your local hospital and they will tell you if you should come in.
    April0040

Answer by April0040 at 8:42 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Well, if it's not bright red and ur in no pain then its probably fine. Cause its like having ur period and then having it be brown afterwards.
    Anonymous

• What is normal for some may not be for others, I would suggest call your OB/GYN, they do have an answering service that will take the message and call your Dr. for you so he/she can determine if it is normal or if you need to be seen.
    You did just give birth, so being weak can be normal or a sign of something else, discharge comes in all diffrent stages of red/brown... I would still contact your Dr, to make sure..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:46 PM on May. 23, 2009

• You may be anemic(I was after birth) and my doctor said I could be feeling week until I got well established on my iron and the brown is just the end of your post partum bleeding.
    Anonymous

• it should be fine, we'll the tiredness is explained and the brownish blood is just the end of the bleeding. Just drink some oj, eat some spinach and you should be ok.(iron supplements)
    BkMommy2be

Answer by BkMommy2be at 10:05 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i had this too. they told meeee it was normal, but u could call the drs office juss in case.
    n btw, i bled brown blood for almost 2 1/2 months : /
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 10:45 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Call in so your will feel better, and know, but I am pretty sure that is normal. I bled forever (4weeks) after my son was born. I think we are all different.

Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 11:20 PM on May. 23, 2009