I want to be a stay at home mom for my kids but I can't find a good work from home site, can some one help me.

I'm trying to find a good work at home website

Bigmomma0709

Asked by Bigmomma0709 at 9:05 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Youre going to get A LOT of answers on this....I tried it and it didn't work for me...and it usually costs more than you make in some cases...I did the Ameriplan thing and it was terrible FOR ME...some people are VERY successful at it but you need to spend a lot of time and quite a bit of money EVERY month...but good luck to you.....YOu can try selling on Ebay....I know a lot of people that do that and do very well...I do it just as a hobby but I've made a couple thousand in a month a few times....You would be surprised at what people will buy=)
    Anonymous

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:17 PM on May. 23, 2009

• There are so many groups on here you can look on that will give you lots of information. The most important thing is you find something that fits you and your family. I made a list of things I wanted to do and things I wouldn't do before I started looking. That really helped me. I am with Ameriplan and it works great for me but might not for you, everyone is different. We do get paid daily and have benefits. Let me know if you'd like more info :) You can do it PT or FT, whatever works for you cause you are your own boss!! Good Luck with your search.
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• If you want to join a lucrative travel buisiness that will earn you 6,000 over and over check this sight out.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 9:26 PM on May. 23, 2009

• As mentioned in the firrdt response. you will get loads of suggestions...

I work full time and satying home is not an option at thispoint, however, I would suggest you look at http://www.homepartyplannetwork.com/ this website has tons of home party plan info.

It is 80% WAH and 20% out in the evenings. The benefit of party plans is that you set your own schedule, you work as much as you want. You can be home with your child(ren) during the day and get some grown up interaction a couple nights aweek. And you get vacation when ever you want.
    I worked for Lia Sophia for 4 years before having my daughter, I LOVED it. The only reason I quit was because I had to be home to make a baby (lol). When I am ready to go back to part time work again...it'll be there again. (you should know that this was the 3rd PP I tried. I NEVER made money in any others..but was able to earn enough for a down pay on my haouse with LS!) GL~
    Mrs.Captain

Answer by Mrs.Captain at 9:28 PM on May. 23, 2009

• There are a lot of companies that offer a Home Business direction but you really have to believe in their product in order to sell it. I'm here to tell you that Gold Canyon not only sells The Worlds Finest Scented Candles but a Green line of cleaning products called Homeology www.BeGreenCleanBlue.com , The other line is called Emerge; for Body and Mind.

Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:02 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Join my Gold Canyon® Candles team this month for FREE after qualified sales! You can join for FREE 2 ways....

Purchase your full kit for $49.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain $700 in sales in your first 30 days you will be refunded your initial payment of $59.99 ...thus your kit would be FREE!!

Purchase the sampler kit for $24.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain sales of $350 in your first 30 days, you will be refunded your initial payment of $34.99...thus making your kit FREE!!

If you are unable to meet the sales, you just pay your final 2 payments!

Not only can you get your kit for FREE but through May 31, all new Demonstrators will receive a web site FREE for 90 days!!! The best marketing tool available. With the web site, all your customers receive monthly e-newsletters informing them of all current promotions at Gold Canyon available to them.

Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:03 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Interested?....Please contact me and I will mail you out some information.
    Here is our May "Join Us" promotion link...have a look.
    http://content.ll-0.com/gcessentials/May09JoinUSLR.pdf?i=050109021143

Hope you have a great day!

Marianne531

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and links.  Please visit my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:18 PM on May. 23, 2009

• The one I use is totally free, no gimmicks or envelope stuffing. No sales or costs at all in fact. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:56 PM on May. 23, 2009