Kid Bloopers/Funny Comments

Anything funny your child(ren) have said?

Example I Read:

MOM: WHY AREN'T YOU EATING
GIRL: IM NOT HUNGRY
MOM: YOU ARE LUCKY YOU ARE ABLE TO HAVE A MEAL THERE ARE SOME KIDS STARVING IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES
GIRL: WELL CAN WE SEND THEM THE FOOD THEN? THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE

LOL

tjandjenna

Asked by tjandjenna at 9:07 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a pre-k teacher. (My 9 mo old can't talk yet.) I was sitting at my table drinking a cup of coffee. I call it my "happy juice" b/c I'm very cranky in the morning & coffee gets me pumped up.
    3 yr old: What are you drinking?
    Me: Happy juice
    3 yr old: Apple juice?! That's not apple juice! THAT'S COFFEE! I like coffee.

Then I thought to myself, "So that's what's wrong with this kid!" He is very hyperactive & talks non-stop. I was just so tickled by the fact that he said he likes coffee. Like, has this kid really had coffee before?! And he thought I said apple juice.
    Anonymous

• lol anon
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 9:28 PM on May. 23, 2009