i hate t mobile!!!!

So i have had a tmobile acct since decemeber and my phone wont hold a charge, the screen crashes, the names and phone numbers on my phone never match and im fed up. I called 2 weeks ago and they said theyd send me a new one well they did and its just as bad as the other one!!! I called and they wont help me and my mom said to go into a store and throw a fit and not to leave until i get a new phone! Have any of you experienced a similar situation if so how did you handle it?

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 9:25 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell them DO NOT send you a refurbished phone. A lot of the times that's what cell phone companies do. They have you send in your old one to "recycle it" and "repair" it and send it to the next person. Go to the T-mobile store and demand they give you a NEW phone
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 9:29 PM on May. 23, 2009

• my friend said when she just went for a n upgrade she told them she wanted the phone i have and the guy was like that phone is crap its not worth the money blah blah blah so im about to tell them i want a new DIFFERENT phone.....anyone think that would work
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:31 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Me and my So went through something like that with at&t with our internet. My husband called and threw a fit and he got a whole tech department fired because they lyied to us.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:34 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Shelii I doubt that lol
    Anonymous

• Why will they not help you?

My husband and I have been with T-Mobile for years. They have never given us a problem.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 9:40 PM on May. 23, 2009

• T mobile sucks! 'Don't believe anything a sales rep tells you unless they put it in writing! I have them now... I've had so many problems with them...I didn't have any voice mail for 2 weeks and when i called to complain they would always give me different reasons. I've been stuck with them for awhile because my phone would always mess up before the contract expired. I'm ready to switch to metro pcs!!!
    Anonymous

• I've never had a problem with my T-Mobile phone or account. Only thing I don't like is being locked into a contract.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:55 PM on May. 23, 2009